Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The latest....
I went to the doctor today for my 38 week appointment and still nothing has changed at all! Nothing has changed the past 3 weeks, I am not dilated to even 1 yet. It has been pretty disappointing cause I am ready to get this show on the road, but I guess Noah isn't! Dr. Wiedower said that she wants to wait one more week and see what happens. Next week if there is still no change, she'll schedule an induction for around the time of my due date. So, at least I won't have to go late! If for some reason I am dilated to like 2 next week, we may induce a little earlier. So we'll see how it goes over the next week! At least we know that no matter what, he will definitely be here 2 weeks from now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment