Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Weekend

We didn't do anything particularly special or exciting over the long weekend, but it was still great! Mostly it was just soooo nice to have Josh home for 3 days in a row. Noah and I are both already missing him terribly this morning! It is amazing the difference it makes for both of us when Josh is here. Anyway, Friday night we took Noah out to eat for the first time. We were a little nervous about how he'd handle it so we went right down the street to Senor Tequila--yum yum! Noah was so funny, for the first few minutes he just keep looking around and looking at Josh (who was sitting next to him in the booth) like "where in the world are we?" But after a couple minutes he got bored with it and went to sleep, and Josh and I got to enjoy our meal together. Saturday we hung out as a family most of the day. I did go out to do a little shopping alone during one of Noah's naps, and Josh went to the driving range during another nap. Then that night we went over to Eric & Leslie's for Noah's first social event, which I've already posted a picture from. Sunday we had our usual family lunch at Josh's parent's house, which is always nice. Noah enjoyed laying on his blanket in the play pen and getting lots of attention! That night my grandmother Mama Dot came in town and took the 3 of us to dinner at Faded Rose (another dinner out for Noah!) For Memorial Day we hardly even left the house. When we weren't playing with Noah (which basically consists of watching him lay on the blanket and kick his legs/flail his arms--his favorite past-time), I was thoroughly enjoying the Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon on TLC! So anyway, all in all it was a great, relaxing family weekend! Here are some pics to sum it up :)


Noah randomly started a new ritual in the morning where he
LOVES to lay there and stare at his mobile for 15 or 20 minutes
before getting out of bed.



After we got home from lunch on Sunday, Noah was so tired from
all the excitement that he passed out in Josh's arms
with his head resting on a pile of laundry!

He seemed a little hot in his clothes Saturday afternoon
so I stripped him down to play and couldn't resists snapping some pictures!


Noah and I let Josh sleep in Monday morning while we went for our
regular morning walk. Here's the scene from the bathroom when I got
out of the shower! (and yes, our room is a complete mess)


Our preppy Polo baby :) This outfit is size 3M I might add!!

No comments: