I don't have a picture or video to illustrate the first change, but Noah is on the move! He has figured out that instead of just rolling over and laying there, he can actually continue rolling to get places. He now gets where he wants to go with a combination of rolling & scooting. It's pretty funny. I have to really keep my eye on him now because he tends to crash into things :)
He mastered sitting up a couple weeks ago, so now we don't have to lug him around in the infant carrier everywhere we go. It is wonderful! He is now sitting in the front of shopping carts...

and sitting in high chairs at restaurants (although in this picture he's kind of lounging)...
I can tell that he really loves being able to really see the world around him! He is such a little people-watcher.And, since he doesn't need to be carried around in the infant car seat anymore, and since he is getting so much bigger, we have moved him up to a convertible car seat! He isn't past the weight limit on the old one (though it probably won't be long!) but he's getting so tall that his feet were hanging off, and he just didn't seem comfortable. We are going to Destin next week and we wanted him to be more comfy for the 9+ hour car ride, so we went for it! It has been a little bit of an adjustment, but I think he is starting to like it!...

The weather is finally starting to change a little bit too. I love baby blue jeans and have been dying to get Noah in a pair. Now that it has started slightly cooling off, he's worn them a couple times in the last week or so. So cute!

And on Sunday, he wore shoes for the first time in his life! I don't think he was too sure what he thought about having something covering up his favorite toys (feet!). He kept feeling them trying to figure out what was going on.

Oh, and one last change! We took a break from rice cereal for a couple weeks after he didn't seem interested at first. Well last week I decided to give it a try again, and he likes it now! He is doing a great job, he's eaten it at dinnertime every night for a week now. This morning I decided to try a "breakfast" of oatmeal cereal. Not sure what he thought of that, but we will work on it!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Noah looks like he loves his new carseat.
Have fun in Destin! Let me know how he does in the car...
I just noticed that Noah has his own Sonic drink in the 3rd picture.... Mandy Mandy Mandy...
Post a Comment