Monday, August 17, 2009

New Shoes

Little Mr. Bigfoot has moved up a shoe size yet again--he's now in a size 7! I understand now why parents are always complaining about buying shoes for their kids, they grow out of them SO fast! Thankfully I found these adorable little canvas tennies on sale at piperlime.com. I just love them, especially the fact that they velcro after his last 2 pairs of tennis shoes were lace-ups. What was I thinking?? He also now has 3 pair of hideously cute Crocs so hopefully all these shoes will last us awhile!


I also bought most of his fall wardrobe while at the outlet malls in Destin. I had a hard time deciding what size to get him. He keeps getting taller and taller, but slimmer too. Those plaid shorts he's wearing in the pictures are the same ones he's worn since March! (of course back then they looked more like capri pants, ha). I tried 2T pants from Baby Gap and they were gigantic on him. I really didn't think he'd fit in them anytime soon, so we stuck with 18-24 month for now and I am just praying he doesn't have a huge growth spurt!

No comments: