Monday, July 26, 2010

7 years / 34 weeks

Today Josh & I are celebrating 7 years of marriage! It has been the most wonderful 7 years, and I'm hoping for 70 more :) This morning after Noah woke us up at 5:55 and I was grumbling about being tired and uncomfortable and hardly sleeping, we were laughing about how much life has changed since July 26, 2003. I may be a lot more tired right now than I was back then, but I am so thankful to be going through life with such an amazing man and best friend!

Today I am also 34 weeks along. I almost didn't post a pic because I just look SOOOO huge, but for memory's sake here I am in all my 34-week glory.

I think I must be growing another big'un in there. (and I don't think the big maternity shirt was doing me any favors either!) I don't want to complain too much, but let's just say I'm a wee bit uncomfortable! I hope the next 5 weeks (+2 days) fly by!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I think you are beautiful. I am so glad that the Lord brought you and Josh together . . . you have been a tremendous blessing to this family. Love you bunches. Janet