Thursday, December 02, 2010
advent fun: day 2
Our fun activity for the day was going to the library and picking out a Christmas book. This was actually my first time to take Noah to the library, although he has gone with Mimi before. He was so good and really loved it! We even signed him up for his own library card, which made him feel extra special. Sam got a little fussy in his carseat so I felt bad that I sort of had to rush Noah through it. He was very particular about what book he chose, and the Christmas display was a little picked over. We ended up with this random little book but he's very proud of it :) Not that you can tell in this picture--I couldn't get him to put the water cup down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment