Friday, October 07, 2011

pumpkins in the patch

We headed back to the pumpkin patch today with lots of friends! I have to admit, it was a little too wild even for me today. I'm usually up for just about anything when it comes to having fun and creating memories with the kiddos, but wow this was crazy. I'd say there were approximately 62,378 school kids there. The wait for the hayride out to the patch was over an hour long and we didn't end up getting to do it before we needed to leave. I had a really hard time keeping up with Noah among all the kids and lost him for a minute or two a couple times. It was also a little hot outside. Oh well, the kids did have fun!! 




My sweet boys. I feel the need to point out that I do finally recognize that it's time for Sam's first haircut. It will happen soon, and I will cry. Moving on...



Charlie, Sam, and Brooks. These boys are all less than a year apart but sweet Charlie, the oldest of the trio, calls the other two babies and likes to pat them on the head, etc. :) Before too long they will be all caught up to one another and will have just as much fun together as their big sibs!





Such fun friends! And a few more pics of my favorite little pumpkins:



No comments: