We have officially moved into our new house! Wahoooo! We're in serious settling in mode right now, but I'm hoping that normal life will be back sooner rather than later. Ever since we put our old house on the market back in April, I feel like life has just been W-I-L-D.
There is SO much that I love about our new home, but this is pretty much top on the list
Our backyard is heavenly! Even in 105-degree heat we are enjoying it. Maybe I'll get around to posting pictures of the rest of the house eventually, if the settling in is ever complete.
Truly, we are so thankful to God for providing a wonderful home for our family. We've been in love with this house for quite awhile and I'm just amazed at how He has provided. It's been quite a process!
Back to the boxes!
3 comments:
I love it! Glad y'all are enjoying. Real, old trees are my favorite part of any home landscape. =)
Congrats! Can't wait for the grand tour!
Love that back yard!!!Can't wait to see the house..We are so happy for you and Josh, and our sweet little greatgreat nephews..this home they will grow up in and bring their best friends to and even their girl friends..May God Bless your new Home..!!!
Post a Comment