Yep, 3 posts in one day... But I just had to post this! For many months now we've been working on a little baby sign language with Noah, and tonight we saw that it is paying off! When he was finished with his dinner, he did the sign for "all done"! I was so proud. I grabbed the camera and got a video of him doing it again. That's the only sign I have been really consistent with so far, but now that I see that he's catching on I am definitely going to work on some more! Everything I've read says that using simple signs can help with tantrums as kids enter toddler-hood, because they can tell you what they want using signs. If that is true then I'm all for it!
(by the way, please excuse my ridiculous sounding voice)
4 comments:
I'm impressed! We haven't tried sign language, but if it helps tantrums I might give it a shot! We have developed a little temper over the last few weeks:)!!!
and now i'm blog stalking you :)
i love the video! we're working on sign language too. but we are nowhere near noah! we haven't gotten the first "more" sign yet. but i'm hoping it will help with tantrums!
he's such a cutie!
That is so cool! Cant wait to see what else he learns :)
You've got a blog award. Come see.
http://kbeau.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-award.html
Post a Comment