We just got back from the ENT and Noah is getting tubes tomorrow morning. That was quick! It's been a rough couple of days around here to say the least--there have been several bodily functions involved :) If you think of us, please pray for all of that to get better and especially pray for Noah getting his tubes! We go in at 7:15 tomorrow morning.
And just because I need some cuteness to distract me from the drama, here are some pictures from the other day when Noah discovered that the door to Josh's "man room" was open:
I think I'll just pump some iron

Ooo, a Dwight Schrute stress ball!

Check out all the buttons on this big, manly remote!
5 comments:
I'll be praying that everything goes well tomorrow morning! Hopefully it will solve all of the problems with his ears! Thanks for the encouragement on my post... it helps to be reminded that I'm not creating bad habits when she is this tiny! I also hope that y'all have a wonderful time celebrating his 1st birthday!!!
Good luck tomorrow! I hope this helps him feel better.
Noah may be the cutest toddler I have ever seen.
I'm sure everything will go just fine for Noah. However, keep an eye on Josh. Uncle Larry fainted when Hunter got tubes.
I'll be praying it goes well! And his shorts are adorable!
We'll be thinking about you all tomorrow! That's how it went with Andrew we saw the ENT and got tubes the next morning. It was quick and painless! The worst part was right after it was over, because he was groggy and just screaming- they say it happens with all kids when they get them and just to be prepared! As soon as he was in the car he was himself again! They also say that they take a great nap afterwards, but Andrew just stayed up and played for the majority of the morning.
Post a Comment