Friday, October 09, 2009

the cheese face

"The everlasting God is your place of safety,
and His arms will hold you up forever."
Deuteronomy 33:27

This past week has been a tough one for our little family, but at the same time I have felt more blessed & more loved than I have in a really long time. I have THE MOST amazing family and friends in the world! I am so, so thankful for that.

I am especially thankful for my precious little boy who always keeps me smiling. He has been SO funny lately, he just cracks me up. Check out this new face:


This is what we get now when we ask him to smile. MAJOR cheese. I love it!

PS. Please ignore the hideous chair. For some reason, Noah's been wanting to hang out in Josh's "man room" lately. This decades-old chair has somehow stayed with us through 6 years of marriage living in 4 homes in 2 different states. I have no idea how I've let that happen.

PPS. Check out those ginormous feet!

4 comments:

Brian and Rachel said...

We had so much fun with y'all here today! We must do that more often!! Lovin' the cheese face! However, I just love Noah!! love you guys!

Mimi said...

I am so so sorry about the chair. I did try ... very hard ... to help you out with it . . . guess its just a guy thing. Love you all.

Mar Mar said...

I'd be happy to replace your hideous man chair with the hideous Lazy Boy in my attic! At least it's a newer hideous man chair.

Love you and love Noah to pieces.

Mom

Boonies in the Boonies said...

GINORMOUS feet! :) Love it!!