Josh was best man in the wedding (along with Micah), I was a bridesmaid, and Noah was the ringbearer. I'm not going to lie, I was VERY apprehensive about Noah being in the wedding! And we learned pretty quickly at the rehearsal that it wasn't the best idea for him to try to walk down the aisle and stand at the front. He walked down just great, but once he got to the front he was ALL over the place--up and down the stairs, checking out the candles, going to see Josh, going to see Caleb...you get the point. So, he opted out of actually participating in the wedding. Mollie and Ellie and no interest in walking down the aisle either, so they all played on the indoor playground during the ceremony, and joined us for all the pictures.
I didn't take my camera into the reception, so the only picture I have is the one at the top of this post that I took with my phone. But let me tell you, Noah was a hit! He was so amazed by the band, so when everyone else was eating my little guy was out on the dance floor all by himself! He didn't know or care that pretty much everyone in there was watching him! At first he just stood there staring at the band in amazement, but after awhile he started busting a few moves--mostly his signature move, which I like to call "The Stomp." Oh I wish I had it on video! When the band went on break, one of the singers came up to me and said she hoped I didn't mind that she just posted his picture on her facebook page! She was taking pictures of him with her phone while she sang. Then the guitar player asked Mimi if it was OK for him to take Noah's picture to send to his daughter. TOO funny!
So anyway, here are some more pictures that I took of the festivities.
When he wasn't climbing up the stairs, trying to play the piano, and in general acting like a wild little toddler boy, Noah kept himself occupied at the rehearsal by passing out offering envelopes to everybody:
We are so excited for Caleb and Stephanie, and so honored that they wanted us to all be a part of their big day! I hope they have a blast on their cruise this week! I'm just a tiny but jealous :)
2 comments:
I love Noah's little tux! He looks just precious!
What a precious little ring bearer! Reading about the flower girls makes me laugh thinking about what Harper and Eliana are going to be like in Leah's wedding!!! It is going to be quite interesting!!!
Post a Comment