Thursday, February 04, 2010

Icy Weekend

I didn't take many pictures of our fun in the ice and snow last weekend, but we did take Noah out to play for a little while! It was the first time he's been out in snow or ice and I thought he'd be amazed, but he was pretty disinterested in all that. He was just happy to be outside in general! We pushed him down the driveway on a cookie sheet, but he preferred to just push around his lawnmower and throw his ball. Silly boy!






Most of the weekend was spent inside by the fire, playing with toys and watching LOTS of movies. We watched Up, Monsters Inc, and Toy Story. Noah loved them all! I really try not to let him watch much TV, but I admit that has been tough lately when I've been feeling so bad. The last few days I feel like I am getting back into the swing of things though, and he probably misses the TV a little bit! Anyway, here he is wearing one of the weekend's more interesting ensembles and enjoying Monsters Inc.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

He has to be the cutest little boy I have every seen! Give him a hug and a kiss for me.

Mar Mar said...

Me too!