Tuesday, February 07, 2012

weekend snapshots

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed our weekend. Not because we did anything ultra exciting or went somewhere special, but because it was just filled with the right balance of activity & downtime, and was spent with people we love! We ate dinner with my parents, Josh & the boys went to visit Mom & Papa, we enjoyed church & small groups Sunday morning, and Sunday evening we had our Community Group over for the Super Bowl. Good, good times.

I didn't document a lot of the weekend with my camera or even phone camera, but I did get a few pictures to post for memory's sake. Sunday morning we were actually ready for church with time to spare (!) so I asked Josh to take a picture of me with the boys, since I don't think I've had one with them for a few months. Then I turned the camera on him and took one of my 3 favorite guys. Maybe next week we'll be ready early enough to bust out the tripod for a full family shot! (just kidding....but actually, don't put it past me).


Sunday night we used the handy dandy self timer to capture a picture of our group, complete with 11 kids age 3 and under. This is our whole group minus the Moores, who were greatly missed while they were at work saving lives :) Love this group so very much!

2 comments:

The Morrows said...

Your family is beautiful! Just found your blog. I'm following.

Melanie Mueller said...

Great pictures!! Your boys are so handsome!!