Tuesday, October 30, 2012

instagrammed

We've had plenty going on around here and I just haven't found the time to really catch the blog up to speed. I'm determined to get back to blogging more regularly as we move into the holiday season. I've blogged for almost 5 years now (!) and I just can't let it fall to the wayside! It's such a wonderful way to keep up with everything that is going on with our precious boys and document all the growth and good times that our family experiences. Josh & I find ourselves looking back at old blog posts all the time, to remember a certain event or how the boys were at a certain age. All that to say, I'm determined to stick with it! :) For now, I'm just going to have to catch up via my recent Instagram pics. (maybe not all of them were on instagram, but they are all from my phone--my lifeline!) (also--these are completely our of order but I am not taking the time to fix it!)
 I voted early! Praying for a new direction for our country!

 Noah got a new bed! He's always slept in a twin bed and was resistent to change, but he started falling out a lot and just needed more space. He's a fan!
 Just playing with Papa D and Evan


 We took a trip to the zoo a couple of weeks back with the Kella boys. These boys sure loved the train.

 Josh has been working late a bit more often and on those nights I usually get the boys bathed and in PJs super early. This night Noah requested green eggs & ham for dinner after his bath.

 They loved raking leaves. I need to send them back out there, the leaves keep on coming!

Painting pumpkins! 


 Lots of outside playtime!


 Noah before a sad but much-needed haircut. 

 Super special morning, walking with Heather in the Race for the Cure

 Mama Dot came for my slightly belated bday celebration with my family. 

 On this day Noah asked me to take their picture because "we look cool, Mom"

 Capturing all the animals Sam-O sleeps with!


2 comments:

kate said...

Exactly how I feel about blogging. We love to look back on old posts, and I've been so bad about writing lately. Good luck to you, and I will hope to do the same! Love all of these pictures and hope to see you all soon!

Brandi said...

I too, pray for a new direction for our country. Your kids are so cute!!