Friday, May 24, 2013

don't cry because it's over...

We can't help but cry because it's over! K4 was such a wonderful year for Noah! He loved every second of this school year, and we have SO much to be thankful for. His school is A-MAZING. A huge, huge blessing in our lives. His teacher and teacher's aide were so perfect for him, and we were lucky enough to get them both in their last of teaching. He made so many great friends and they will all be together in school again next year for kindergarten--yay! I just can't say enough fabulous things about this incredible school year! I've already used the words wonderful, amazing, fabulous, perfect, and incredible but those words aren't enough! Yay for K4! :)

Today was the big end-of-year celebration and I got to be there for almost every minute of it. (thank you to my great friend Amanda for taking on Sam in addition to her 2 boys!) The morning was a big, fun celebration. The kids loved the sno-cones and inflatables. In the classroom, we gave the teachers their well-deserved gifts and watched a precious video of pictures from the year--something I will treasure! Then there was a nice, long recess on this beautiful day before time to say good-bye. As soon as we walked off the playground, Noah had the saddest and sweetest little breakdown. He's an emotional little guy (when there is no one else looking) and he was genuinely just so sad about leaving his school and his teachers and his friends. Of course I cried along with him once he started! But of course we are looking forward to all that summer brings before the big start to KINDERGARTEN in the fall!

The Deep Sea Divers 2012-2013 -- most precious class ever!!






























So thankful for these two women right here!


First and last days. Big boy!!

No comments: