The fifth month of his life was just completely filled with ear infections. This poor baby doesn't even know what if feels like to have healthy ears. Thankfully that will be remedied tomorrow when he gets tubes.
Even with all the ear infections, this precious baby has been (mostly) happy and continues to grow and change and steal more of our hearts every day! What is he like at 5 months?
-weighs right around 16 lbs. Wears 3-6m and 6-12m clothes and size 2 diaper
-sleep has been thrown off a little bit with all the ear issues, but he still does pretty great considering. He has recently decided that 5:30 am is a great time to wake up many days. That's fun.
-he still takes most of his naps in either the swing or on the go in his car seat, but he's getting much more consistent with his nap times and I generally know I can count on him to sleep at the same times each day. I can't lie, I do love a routine.
-we gave him rice cereal for the first time soon after he turned 4 months, but we are really just now trying to give it to him daily. I'm sure we will introduce a lot of new foods over the next month.
-he has totally mastered the continual roll, so I never know where I might find him if I've left him laying on the floor on a blanket. He also clearly wants to crawl, although of course he can't physically do it yet. That doesn't stop him from trying.
-this has really happened in the past week since he turned 5 months, but he is getting better at sitting up for very short periods of time. The Boppy is a big help in this area.
-he absolutely LOVES his doorway jumper. He will bounce for an hour sometimes. He also adores the exersaucer and mobile.
-he's in love with his big brothers. His face totally lights up when they slow down long enough to talk to him and play with him.
We just love our happy baby boy!
1 comment:
oh my goodness, that last one looks so much like noah to me!!!:)
Post a Comment