Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Month Update

So guess who turned seven months old yesterday?


This sweet boy! (who else?!) He continues to grown and change every day. I already posted about his latest development, which is sitting up on his own. After a couple days he's completely gotten the hang of it and can easily go from laying down to sitting up. Because of that, we lowered his crib mattress this weekend. He's often sitting up when I go to get him after his naps! He's also getting the hang of the whole crawling thing. I am not ready to officially say he is a crawler, but he is very close. He can definitely get to wherever he wants to go, with a combination of rolling, scooting, and a little crawling. He's also learned how to clap, and he is getting more and more vocal. No "mama's" or "dada's" quite yet, but Josh is certainly working on it. I think the only thing he says to Noah these days is "dada"! (I won't break it to him that when Noah does finally say it, he'll have no clue that he's saying anything and it is just a noise to him!)

Not a whole lot else to report at 7 months. He had the second round of his flu shot today, but they didn't weigh him or anything. I know that his 6-12 month clothes are getting way too short. I'm a little concerned because on the 12-18 month clothes at places like Old Navy, Gymboree, and Baby Gap the upper height limit is listed as 31 inches! Well, our tall baby boy was 30 inches at his 6-month appointment so I'm not sure what we'll do! For now he's still in size 6-12 at those places, 9 month in other brands, and even a few 12 month things from the Toggery! (thanks for the adorable church clothes, Mimi and Mom Miller!)

No comments: