On Friday Josh came home from work at 5:00, which Noah & I always love! We spent some time just playing and hanging out until I left for a much-needed girls night. A bunch of us went to eat at Bruno's and we ended up being there for over 3 hours just eating, talking and laughing! It was really great. Of course, I failed to get a pic of the group.
Saturday Josh had some fantasy baseball thing going on, and Noah & I went to lunch with Caroline and Brady. We went to Mimi's, which Noah & I both love! We always share a muffin, and I love that they bring him a little plate with Cheerios, crackers and orange slices. So cute (and FREE, can't beat that!) Brady is getting so big, he even shared some of Caroline's muffin. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the two boys at lunch.
Saturday night we went to Rachel & Brian's to celebrate Mollie's birthday. Mollie was so excited opening all of her presents, it was really cute. We all had a lot of fun! I did actually remember to take some pictures this time.

Last night our Community Group came over to our house. We just had a "hang-out" night because last week we finished up the study we were doing, so we took a week off before starting something new. We just had pizza, talked, held sweet baby Jack, and laughed at Noah! This is the only picture I have of the night:
Noah took one of socks off and ran around with it in his mouth, cracking himself up the whole time. He does this pretty regularly (don't ask me why) so I kind of forget how funny/strange it really is. Well one of the guys thought it was absolutely hilarious so he grabbed my camera and chased Noah around trying to get a picture!
And last but not least, yesterday was my Mema's 85th birthday! I talked to her after church and it sounded like she was having a great day. She said her whole Sunday School class sang to her and she had tons of cake! My aunt & uncle were able to go visit her for the weekend, and this morning they sent us some pictures of their celebration. Happy Birthday Mema!!
No comments:
Post a Comment