Monday, March 16, 2009

Playdate fun!

Today Noah had a little playdate over at our house. He had so much fun with his little buddies Ada Peeples & Jack Kella. We missed you Rebekah, Dalton & Avery! I told Josh he needs to teach Noah a thing or two about how to treat girls--he pulled Ada's cute little bow out of her hair, and he kept stealing toys from her. Maybe he was flirting? I don't know, but thankfully we've decided to start a little weekly playgroup so hopefully he'll figure out how to play nicely with others :)

Here's Noah checking Ada out! He knows she's pretty! She's off the charts for her height too, so I think they definitely need to get married someday :)


Noah wasn't quite sure what to think about little Jack, who is 7 weeks old.


Here's Noah stealing a toy from Ada. Josh saw the picture and said he is sure Noah was just showing her how the toy works...yeah right!


I had to add this sweet picture of Ada, I realized that you can really only see the back of her head in the others! Isn't she precious??

2 comments:

Linds said...

Ada looks so much like Ray it's scary! He definitely can't deny paternity :)

Mar Mar said...

Surely Ada is Ray Peeples daughter. She looks just like him!

Mom