Thursday, September 24, 2009

Down South

Noah and I went down to Magnolia yesterday morning to visit my grandmother, Mama Dot, and spend the night with her. We had such a great time!

Noah made himself right at home at Mama Dot's house...

He learned how to play the piano

And had fun playing out on the patio with the MANY new toys that Mama Dot bought him (spoiled!)
He was in love with the dogs that live behind Mama Dot's house
And he sure loves his Mama Dot!
We did a lot more than just hang out at the house while we there, but I just didn't take many pictures when we were out and about. It was a great trip, and Noah was on his best behavior!

2 comments:

hannah said...

that last picture of the two of them on the swing is precious, mandy. just precious. he is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it!