
We had such a fun time at playgroup this morning!! Our group decided to go a little retro and head to "Stroller Skate" at the super high-class Arkansas Skatium. Ha! Not surprisingly, we were the only ones there and we really had a blast! They let you bring anything with wheels for the kids, so we had that rink covered in cozy coupes, electric cars, and of course strollers!
Sweet Hunter took Noah on a little ride:

Noah was confused by the disco ball at first, and actually a little bit scared of it:
Noah decided Brody needed a push:

Noah's pretty popular with the girls :)

Avery is such a big girl, she even got to skate!

He had fun rolling the skate around. (yes, it grossed me out, and yes I practically bathed him in hand sanitizer)

Group Shot! I love these mommas and kiddos. Such a fun group! We missed everyone who couldn't make it today. Sick season has definitely started, several people couldn't make it thanks to fevers & runny noses
4 comments:
that looks like so much fun!!
how fun is that?!
hate that i missed it! y'all look so cute, mandy!
How fun! I love this idea!!! Also, I've been meaning to tell you, I love the look of your blog! Your header is awesome!!! I know it's been like this a while, but my short term memory fails me often! :)
Post a Comment