"Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love"
-Lamentations 3:32
-Lamentations 3:32
Please join me in praying for the precious family of John Carlton--his sweet wife Kirsten, adorable sons William & Collin, and his parents and other family members as well as his close friends. John's tragic death is shocking and heartbreaking. My mind can't even begin to imagine what Kirsten might be feeling right now. This family needs to be absolutely covered in prayers and wrapped in love.
Right now I just don't understand all the grief and tragedy that is surrounding us. It is hitting so very close to home lately. God is so good, I KNOW He is, but suffering is very real and like so many others I'm having trouble making sense of it all right now.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that's terrible. We'll definitely be praying!
i grew up with the carlton family and got a call about john on thursday night...and like you, have been heartbroken ever since. continually praying for his sweet family and for you, as you are surrounded by so many tragedies these days:(
Oh my gosh, I had no idea. I am so sad for Kirsten and their boys.
Post a Comment