Saturday, October 02, 2010

fore!

Noah loves all sports, and every.single.day he spends plenty of time throwing a football, hitting a baseball, and shooting a basketball. But above everything else, his absolute favorite thing is playing golf. For the past week he has spent literally hours each day out in the backyard just hitting golf balls over and over. And every night before bed he insists on watching "Playing Lessons from the Pros" on the golf channel. Too funny! He actually has a pretty good swing from watching all those lessons :) If he keeps this up he may need his own little set of real clubs soon!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow. I thought you guys were exaggerating just a little when you were telling us about this . . you weren't!! That's really something. He is so special. Both your boys are!

Meredith Woodruff said...

SO CUTE! Is he a lefty??? I don't think I have even commented since you have had sweet Samuel! He is absolutely adorable, and you look great!!! I love keeping up with you and your little fam:)!

Linds said...

he DOES have a great swing! Future Razorback golf player???