Thursday, October 28, 2010

random

This is going to be a pretty random post! Just a few things I want to share and remember...

First and foremost, I am going to be an aunt again!!! Matt & Caroline are expecting baby #2 in May. I am so excited! Brady will be a sweet big brother. Here he is sharing the big news with us at my birthday celebration.
And here is an adorable pic of Noah and his sweet Aunt Kelsey, whom he clearly ADORES

I just love this little note that Ellie wrote to Sam the other night. Makes me smile :)
And now a few pictures from my phone. First, here are my little pumpkins:
And a couple sweet shots of Sam

Happy Thursday! The weather is gorgeous and it's almost the weekend, so I for one am in a good mood!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That note made me laugh...love it! So cute!!