Tuesday, August 16, 2011

computer illness

I've been a bad blogger. My poor computer has a bit of an illness--not a virus, thankfully. More like an infection I guess, since there's a remedy. (you know, because you can take antibiotics for an infection but a virus just has to run it's course? Right? Bad analogy?) Anyway, the old laptop is currently in the hands of an able repairman who should be returning it soon, and hopefully it will at least be back to it's former aging computer glory. In the meantime I've been relying on my equally old (ie, slow) phone for anything requiring the Internet, and neglecting my blog.

There is actually some stuff that I could be blogging about. I have a couple cute pictures on the camera that I wish I could post. There are some yummy recipes that I want to share. And I know I have a few funny Noah stories to record.

Instead I'll just post a couple of phone pics and call it a day.

Sam thoroughly enjoyed the Wonderplace water table this morning



Noah's been into wearing his hat sideways lately. Channeling the Fresh Prince, maybe?


Hopefully my computer will be up and running in time to post first day of "school" pictures tomorrow.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

KBeau said...

My computer bit the dust. New one on the way. Meanwhile, I've got my old laptop, my iPhone, and LBeau's PC, so not all is lost.

Cute pix of the boys.

Linds said...

oh my gosh. Noah looks like a grown boy in that picture :( how in the world!??!

Morgan Smith said...

Ok. Maybe my favorite post ever!