Monday, November 07, 2011

green jacket 2038



On Saturday I got to take Noah to his golf class at First Tee. Normally he and Josh do this together every Saturday, but it had been awhile since I got to go along and I wanted to take him. It was really fun to watch him in his element! This boy's love for the game has not worn off in the past year. It's such a joy to see him doing something he loves to do so much! And I'm sorry to sound like a bragging mom for a moment, but his sweet teacher--the 85-year-old Mr. Bill--told me that he has seen thousands of kids over the years and Noah is the best he's seen at this age :) He told me that if he keeps his love of the game, I better prepare myself to spend lots of time at tournaments. Ha, we'll see! I wanted to post a few recent videos of Noah playing. He goes to class every Saturday and also hits balls in the backyard almost daily. There are two trees that he loves to aim at back there.








Of course, golf isn't his only love. He's quite the football fan, too :)


No comments: