Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful

I didn't get my act together in time to do the month-long blog or facebook thankfulness challenges, but I sure do have a lot to be thankful for! Most especially these 2 certain little guys who are pretty near impossible to photograph. Love them bunches.





I know that Thanksgiving is still almost a week away, but our "Thanksgiving Break" has officially begun and we are SUPER excited about the week ahead. Lots to look forward to. We had Thanksgiving fun this week, though, with Thankful Feasts at school and a Thanksgiving playgroup at the good old Skatium today! The boys and their buddies had a blast rolling & running today, and of course Morgan had a cute craft for the kids to do. Not to mention the amazing salad that Rebekah made for the mommas! Good times.








Have a happy week, and remember to count your blessings!

No comments: