I can't believe Ellie is growing up so fast and will be 5 years old this year! She was born the year Josh and I got married and she has been such a blessing to us ever since. We love her to death! She is growing into such a sweet and caring little girl. I especially love to watch her with Noah--she is so cute with him! She tells me all about the things she's going to teach him to do, it is so sweet. We love you Ellie!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
School Days
Our niece Ellie had her very first day of school today! She started K-4 at Arkansas Baptist. Isn't she cute in her little jumper??
Ellie's grandfather (on the other side) is the superintendent of ABSS, so I'm sure she will be treated like royalty :) She had a great first day, and was even the first kid to get the "Good Manners Award"
I can't believe Ellie is growing up so fast and will be 5 years old this year! She was born the year Josh and I got married and she has been such a blessing to us ever since. We love her to death! She is growing into such a sweet and caring little girl. I especially love to watch her with Noah--she is so cute with him! She tells me all about the things she's going to teach him to do, it is so sweet. We love you Ellie!
I can't believe Ellie is growing up so fast and will be 5 years old this year! She was born the year Josh and I got married and she has been such a blessing to us ever since. We love her to death! She is growing into such a sweet and caring little girl. I especially love to watch her with Noah--she is so cute with him! She tells me all about the things she's going to teach him to do, it is so sweet. We love you Ellie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment