Sunday, August 03, 2008

So Sneaky

My brother Scott & his wife Melissa are having a baby in January, and they told us that they were going to wait and be surprised by the sex of the baby. Well last night they had us all over for dinner and surprised us by telling us that the baby is a girl! I had been giving them such a hard time about not finding out--I am so bad at surprises, it was just driving me crazy! I can't wait to meet baby Emma Louise Duncan in early 2009!


Scott & Noah watching Emma on the ultrasound DVD

Melissa & Scott with Brady. They will be such great parents!

This was too funny--Noah was enthralled by the ceiling fan in Scott & Melissa's den, and apparently Papa D was too!

1 comment:

The Walkie Talkie said...

YEAH! That is so fun Scott and Melissa decided to find out. And it was STILL a surprise to y'all! Yeah for baby girl Duncan!