So instead we had a fairly low-key weekend around home. Noah was feeling much better Saturday, so we headed to the pool for a couple hours before naptime. They had fun games for the kids and Noah even won a prize (we won't tell him that all the kids won something...) That evening we went to the Travelers game with my parents. Here is how Noah spent most of the game:

He kept us all very busy chasing him all over the place. He tapped out pretty early too, so we left after the 5th inning and Noah was in bed 30 minutes earlier than usual.
On another note, here's a picture I got of my parents at the game:
She's on her iPhone and he's on his Blackberry. This is the woman who still uses a VCR to record TV shows, and the man who had to call her when she was out of town to ask which one was the VCR and which one was the DVD player...
(Hey by the way, does anyone know why private blogs don't update on people's blog lists, and if there is a way to change that?)
3 comments:
You have GOT to be kidding me!!! These boys were separated at birth! Cole had that EXACT same virus!!! I took him to the doctor on Wednesday (6/24) with a 102 fever and they said his throat was really, really red! They did a strep test and it came back negative, so they said it was just a "fever virus". Whatever that is? It's NOT fun! He had between 102-104 fever for 5 days!!! I'm sad you didn't get to make your trip to Fayetteville, but maybe when you reschedule we will be in town:).
All of the private blogs I follow are like that... they don't update on my google reader either. Since they are all like that, I would assume there isn't a way to change it. But I have no idea! Such a bummer about Noah's fever! Glad he's feeling better and that y'all had a great weekend!
Your parents sound entirely too much like Mema and Papa. Every time the power would go out, I'd get a phone call from them to walk them through reprogramming their VCR to record "All My Children."
Post a Comment