Noah enjoyed "happy hour" with Mama Dot the other day. I think they'd both be happy if this could be a daily event!

Sam and I had some fun hanging out in the car after church last Sunday while Josh & Noah ran in kroger. Love this little boy


You can't see his little outfit very well in those pictures but I am just sick because I turned it pink in the wash.

It's one if my very favorite finds from Smocked Auctions and he just looks so precious in it. I had thrown a bunch of new red cloths in the machine after cleaning the house and then totally forgot about them when I put this load in later :( I'm trying some tips from my laundry coach, Morgan, and a couple of products that I found at Wal Mart last night so I'm crossing my fingers that this laundry nightmare can have a happy ending! If anyone out there, friend or blog stalker, has any tips I am all ears!
Speaking of Sam looking precious, his picture is going to be in the July issue of Arkansas Life magazine so check it out next week! It's actually a feature on my parents' backyard but I'm sure Sam will be the real star ;) Kidding.
Noah and I have been playing LOTS of these games lately.

We play a few rounds just about every morning while Sam naps (if we play while baby boy is awake, he gets a little grabby with the cards). Noah's actually really good, even if he does cheat a bit from time to time ;) He's also quite the little encourager, clapping and cheering every time I get a match.

Yesterday Noah did this little fireworks craft I found online.

It was fun for him to make, turned out really cute, and it was the kind of craft he could do with very little help. Perfect!


He didn't remember fireworks from last year so I showed him this YouTube video so he could see what they look like. He was amazed, and can't wait for July 4th now! I'm afraid he may be a little disappointed with how the country club compares!
Random note (as if this hasn't been random enough), but I've been cheating on Sonic.

McDonalds has large drinks for $1 all day long so I've been going there for my diet cokes lately. Aunt Nancy, I hope you won't disown me now. I can drive through Mickey D's without Noah begging for a limeade, so that pretty much seals the deal for me! I just hope my carhop doesn't think I'm mad at her ;)
Now for a couple more random pictures and a golf video to wrap up this Friday hodge podge!


I hope everyone has a great summer weekend. I'm looking forward to the first weekend in awhile without a single thing on the schedule!
PS. Do y'all see the title of that recipe from Our Best Bites on my sidebar??? Yummmmmm
5 comments:
Love that second picture of Sam in his carseat...those feet are so chubby and precious! I'm glad life has slowed down a bit! :)
thank you for letting me know about McDonalds. I'll officially gain 20 pounds this summer as I drive through for Dr. Peppers now. haha!
Love the hodge podge! And will be doing that cute craft idea too!
that first pic of happy hour is amazing!!!! i love it!!
and the play mat the boys are on is super cool.
Try Biz for his outfit if you haven't gotten it white yet - the powered kind. Make a concentrated soak and it should do the trick! I swear by it :)
Post a Comment