Wednesday, June 08, 2011
"I'm with Miller"
Is this not the sweetest baby you've ever seen?? Miller is the baby brother of one of Noah's birthday twins, Cole. I feel like I know this sweet family after following their blog for 3 years, but we've actually never met in real life, ha! We started reading each others' blogs way back when our April 10 boys were babies, because some mutual friends led me to Meredith's blog and told me we had baby boys born on the same day.
Miller is 2 months old now, and in late April when he was 3 weeks old he received a devastating diagnosis. He has Type 1 Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and sadly he won't be here with his family for long. I can't even begin to imagine what this precious family is experiencing right now. I told Meredith that I certainly wouldn't want to imagine going through something like that if you didn't faith in GOD, which thankfully she has! I have been completely amazed by her faith and her attitude, through reading her Facebook and blog posts. I think she's been quoted a lot from when she said "Miller's life may be cut short, but it's going to be a good one!"
I asked Meredith if I could share Miller's story here, in an effort to gather up as many prayers as possible for their family. Please join me in praying for Patrick, Meredith, Cole and Miller in the days ahead! Check out their blog to read more about this angel baby and stay up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow. i literally can NOT imagine having to deal with this type of hardship. i've had some rough times and some serious fears in my life, but to have to see your own child be so sick..... what could be more difficult? i thank God for the promise of Heaven when I hear about these stories. The hope of an eternal life of peace is so comforting to me. thanks for sharing this story, mandy. and i'll certainly say a prayer for this family. i know the prayers of others has helped my family get through some major hard times.
this makes my heart hurt for them. But, as my bible study talked about tonight, God is BIG. And He is completely able to heal him. I'll be praying for healing.
Great post! I'm with Miller!
Gretchan
Post a Comment