Monday, April 02, 2012

phoning it in

It's time once again to catch up on phone pictures. After all, they do pretty much tell the story of our life these days.

I took these pictures of Sam one day on my parents' trampoline and I thought they were so cute. Then Josh took one look and pointed out that Sam-O is sporting quite the comb-over, and now that is all I can see when I look at them :)




I captured a little brotherly love in the yard one day

Samuel on one of our many recent playground trips





Uh-oh, Dum Dum in the hair.

Noah is a big fan of washing Sam's hair. It is actually very helpful.



With the addition of the new Disney Junior channel to our line-up, Noah's beloved Imagination Movers are back on TV. Now he doesn't have to resort to YouTube to watch them. Here he is jamming out on his guitar along with the Movers.

I bought these and was so happy I took a picture of them. And then put it on Instagram. And then Facebook. I LOVE them. Thank you M&M's for finally recognizing those of us that prefer white chocolate. Now, it would probably be best for for my health if they were a limited Easter release. Thanks :)

Sam loves them, too. Here's his reaction after I gave him one and didn't let him have any more.

I haven't seen too many shirts for the boys in the stores that I love this season, so I've been getting my applique on lately. Here's what I did on a pretty productive day. Then I sort of hit a lull. I need to get back on it because it has been downright HOT here and my boys have been rotating between the same few shirts :)



Papa D took Noah to the golf course the other day in his Mustang. Don't call the carseat police, it is just a few blocks down the road and I'm sure they went very slow.

My and my handsome husband at an event last weekend. So rare to have a picture of us together, I'll take it--red eyes and all.



Cutie patootie after church on Sunday. It was not the best morning for any of us and 3/4 of our family was crying as we walked in the door at Mimi & Papa Jim's :) A little family time and fried chicken cheered us right up, ha!

Smiling with a mouth full of birthday cake. Sweet, spunky Mollie Ruth is FIVE! I love how they all look pretty much the same size here, but Mollie is a full year older than Noah, and Noah is a full year older than Annie.

So nice to share with cousins!

Swinging at the park. Noah is a great pusher.


Another park day, after a MUCH needed haircut. My poor boy. He was bald until age 2 and now he has a thick, wavy head of hair that his momma can't handle but won't cut short. I told Mr. Tony that only way I know to describe it is "puffy". I think he looks quite handsome now though. I will have to accept that he will never be able to pull off longer hair like so many cute little boys I know, but he is blessed with his head of curls! :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kate said...

If Baby#2 is a boy, I will be in need of a tutorial for those shirts. So so cute and way better than lots of the stuff I see in the store! Your boys are precious!