Noah's first t-ball game was lat Tuesday, his 4th birthday! What a great way to celebrate. It was way, way too cute watching all those little guys out on the field. Noah hit it great both times up to bat, and he had a blast hustling after the ball when he was fielding. I laughed so hard at how the boys would all run for the ball no matter where it went, and then pile up and fight over it :)
My favorite part was that Noah slid into every single base! He must have gotten that from watching baseball on TV. It was hilarious!
The birthday boy had a nice cheering section with Mar Mar, Papa D, Scott, Melissa, and Emma all in attendance--along with Mommy, Daddy, and Sam of course.
Go Braves! Go #6!

1 comment:
He is precious in that little uniform! I love all the pictures.I can't wait to come see him play in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment