Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fourth

Katie tagged me in a little blog game. I am supposed to post the 4th picture from the 4th album on my computer. Here it is!

This is me and Josh in our pre-Noah days when we lived in Florida for a year. We were only an hour away from Orlando, so thanks to Florida resident ticket pricing, we were able to go to Disney World a few times. Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom is our absolute favorite ride from any of the parks! It is the best roller coaster! This picture makes me wish I could still drive just an hour to be able to ride it :(

This is a fun game! I tag Jenny Beth, Rachel, Rebekah and Kali. Have fun!

1 comment:

The Walkie Talkie said...

Thanks for the fun tag! I just did it! And I can't wait to have more time to look over all the new recipes. And wordless Wed. stole my heart!

Love,JB