This weekend was Josh's 10 year high school reunion. We really had a great time! It's funny, all of Josh's closest friends are friends from high school. There is a group of about 9 or 10 of them who all still keep in touch and most of them see each other all the time as well. So there wasn't a ton of actual reuniting going on, although I think they did see some people they'd been curious about.
Friday night we had a group over here. I was a little nervous because it is the first time we've had people over since Noah was born, but it turned out great! The babies had fun playing, and Noah & Tilly actually took a bath and went to bed over here without any problems. After the babies went to bed we had a great time just talking and hanging out. At one point they even broke out their high school yearbook, so good times were had by all!
Saturday there was a family picnic and then the main event that night in the Rivermarket. All in all it was a fun but tiring weekend.






2 comments:
So much fun!! Noah is precious!!
I can't believe you know Leslie Warford! She is a really good friend of mine from HS!! Small world I guess!!!
Post a Comment