Tuesday, July 26, 2011

first and only

Today I've been married to my main squeeze for 8 years. 8 YEARS. I'm thankful that he's put up with me that long. Josh & I are one of those couples that was lucky enough to find each other early and crazy enough to get married young. We went on our first date at the ripe old ages of 17 & 19 and then tied the knot 4 years (+2 weeks) later at 21 & 23. Babies. And the honest-to-goodness truth is that I wouldn't change a thing. In 8 years we've definitely been through a lot, but I wouldn't have wanted to spend that time in any other way. I love this little life we're building together and can't wait to see what the rest of it holds. I read this quote the other day and it made me smile. I'm so blessed:

3 comments:

Linds said...

that quote is fabulous.

hannah said...

i love the quote. happy anniversary! noah and sam have two wonderful parents!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, Mandy!