Sunday, July 31, 2011

font love

Random post... 
I love fonts. I think it's because I really wish I had good handwriting, but I just don't. So I make up for it by downloading far too many free fonts onto my computer. I like to hand-make invitations, or at least print them at home, and having cute fonts makes them look so much better. I also use the fonts for any kind of "word art" type things--for instance, I printed the boys' life verses to frame and hang in their rooms and I used fun fonts to make them look more "professional". These are a few of my very favorite fonts:

I get most of my fonts from KevinandAmanda.com, but a few of them came from other places. You can google the font name to find them. 

 Here are the boys' verses that are framed in their rooms:

Noah


Sam



So there's some random information for your Sunday evening. I didnt do anything really blog-worthy over the weekend so this is what you're getting. 

I'm such a nerd. I'm also one of those people who used to get really excited about buying new school supplies. 

No comments: