Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blog Book??

I have read and heard that there are websites that allow you to turn your blog into a book so you'll have it forever, but I can't seem to find any websites that do that! Sooo, I'm turning to fellow bloggers/blogstalkers for help....does anyone know of a website that does this? The only one I found didn't work with Blogspot blogs. If anyone knows of a site, please please let me know in a comment! Thanks!!

5 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

oh my, if this is true I will be very upset. I spent hours cutting and pasting mine into a word doc and formatting it into a book myself!!!!! AHHHH. Let me know what you find out.

Mar Mar said...

I just googled blog book and got all kinds of hits. I didn't check any of them out, but you might give that a try.

Shay said...

I found this site...which I didn't explore...but I just might one of these days...

https://www.scrapbookblogger.com/

carozza said...

blurb.com

Haley Nicodemus said...

blogger.sharedbook.com

I haven't used it yet, but it seems to be pretty popular.