Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playtime

Last night we had dinner with the Warfords and Dobbs and then came over to our house for the kids to play before bed, and for the adults to hang out after bedtime! Tilly recently turned 1 and she is just so adorable! She's walking all over the place like a pro, and she's the most polite one-year- old I've ever met! She says "thank you" to just about everything! :) Too cute. She & Noah had a good time playing, although I didn't really get a good picture.


I really wish I had gotten a pic of Tilly doing "The Titanic" with her daddy. It was hilarious! If you want to see it you will have to check out the Warford's blog.

Also, I just had to document Dobbs playing with the babies :) He is one of our good friends who isn't married, and I know he has to get tired of all us old married people with babies. But last night he proved that he has a soft spot for the kiddos when he got down in the floor and played with them. He even seemed pretty excited at the restaurant when Noah gave him a high five!


(yep, Noah has not one but TWO basketball goals. Think Josh is trying to send him a message?)

1 comment:

Eric and Leslie Warford said...

Makes me sad I didn't get any pics. We had a great time though...maybe not as much fun as Dobbs, but we had fun! :)