Noah and I both survived his first day of Mother's Day Out. I think the hardest part may have been getting out the door before 8:00 this morning! :)
I dropped him off and Rachel quickly pulled me out of the room before he could get upset (thanks Rach, needed that!) I didn't hear him cry and found out later that he was totally fine! Now, we won't discuss whether I got a little teary after leaving...
Anyway, in the 3 1/2 hours that he was there I got a Route 44 Diet Coke for breakfast, took a long & leisurely trip to Target, made 2 big batches of baby food, checked and responded to email, put up some laundry, ran to Babies R Us, gassed up the car and picked up something at my dad's office. I have to admit it was nice to get all that done without distractions.
The only down side was that he refused to take his bottle from them. He has a bad habit of only taking the bottle from me or Josh, and he sometimes even gives Josh trouble. I'm hoping that maybe MDO will help him break that habit although I'm not sure since it is only once a week. But anyway, he took a short nap for them and played like crazy! Rachel said they took him in the room with the older kids to play and he was right in the middle of them. I am so proud of my little guy!
2 comments:
That is great, Mandy! I'm glad he did well. I know that helps ease your mind about leaving him.
I am so glad he did good. Parker is starting next week. The only day she had open was Wednesday. We need to get Parker and Noah together soon!!
Post a Comment