Last night Noah started swim lessons. Such a big boy! He absolutely loved it, which was a relief. I figured he would, but you never know how they're going to react when it comes down to it. He is taking lessons with a group of his 6 BFF's, who just so happen to all be girls! Ha! I'm pretty sure he'll be bragging about these pictures in 12 years or so :) He has also developed quite a crush on one of his teachers. He has been talking about her non-stop and even blushed last night when Josh asked him about her. Yikes! Almost 3, going on 13! :(
He really did great in the pool so I'm excited to see what he's going to learn over the next 4 weeks. He goes twice a week for 4 weeks so I hope he will be doing really well by the end. He's certainly enthusiastic!
1 comment:
Loved reading all the posts:) you're a super mom!
Post a Comment