Friday, March 18, 2011

noah funnies

N: Mommy, go away!
Me: Noah, that is really not nice.
N: I'm sorry. Mommy, please go away!
---------------------------------------
Josh: Noah, would you like to say the blessing tonight?
N: Sure. God. Jesus. Amen
---------------------------------------
Me: Don't you need to go tinkle before you go outside to play?
N: No, I'll just tinkle on a tree outside.
---------------------------------------
Me: You know what Noah, I love you.
N: You LOVE me?
Me: Yep. I love you so much.
N: SO much? No!
Me: You don't want me to love you so much? What, do you just want me to love you a little bit?
N: Noooooo!
Me: Well, how much do you want me to love you then?
N: First! No, wait. Ten!

1 comment:

Boonies in the Boonies said...

I seriously spit a little crystal light out when I read, "God. Jesus. Amen."
Bahaha