I can't let this mean old "fever virus" completely ruin our pseudo-Spring Break fun. After a beyond rough day with Sam yesterday (his fever got up to 104, poor baby), I had the opportunity to go have some fun with Noah. The Razorback baseball team was playing in town and we got to go to the game with Mar Mar & Papa D. HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband for taking care of sick Sam--even leaving work a little early--so I could go do this with Noah. And big thanks to my parents, too, for letting us tag along! Noah had a great time. He thoroughly enjoyed the game, not to mention the FOOD!

This morning was equally rough with Sam, and absolutely nothing I was doing would get him to stop crying. When Noah decided to join in on the crying for unexplained reasons, I knew I just had to get them out of the house! I knew Noah would be happy if we got out in the sunshine, and I hoped that Sam would follow suit. Thankfully, he did! We went to the park and after downing a bottle, Sam happily sat in his stroller chewing on Sophie the Giraffe for an hour! Meanwhile, my wild child kicked off his shoes and had a blast playing. No shoes on gravel! Oh well, what are you going to do?

We even enjoyed a little stroll around the block before leaving the park. The time outside (and my large Diet Coke) really helped all of our moods! (BTW, I am a huge fan of the
Tag-a-long stroller handle. I highly recommend it for anyone whose older child is a little too old/big/independent for a double stroller).
3 comments:
So glad you were able to enjoy the sunshine today! Sometimes all it takes is a little fresh air to help lighten the mood!! (and Sonic doesn't hurt either)!
So sorry to hear that Sam has been sick again, prayers for all.You and Josh are such good parents, it was so sweet of Josh to stay home with Sam and allow you and Noah some time away to relax a little...We have friends that their granddaughter had that fever virus, it sure makes them sick..
Our Prayers for with you All, Love ya,
why does noah look 10? mandy, honestly. i'm sad.
Post a Comment