Monday, January 17, 2011

an interview with Noah

Q: what is your name?
A: Wo-wah

Q: what is your favorite color?
A: blue

Q: where do you like to go?
A: a party

Q: what is your favorite animal?
A: elephant

Q: what do you like to play?
A: at the playground

Q: what do you like to do outside?
A: I play golf outside

Q: what do you like to do with daddy?
A: play cars

Q: what do you like to do with mommy?
A: play cars

Q: what do you like to do with sam?
A: play with him

Q: where do you go to school?
A: at Mimi’s church

Q: who are your teachers?
A: Pa Bill
Q: What about the others?
A: I don’t know their names

Q: what do you learn at school?
A: stories

Q: what do you learn at church?
A: the Bible

Q: what food do you like to eat?
A: chicken nuggets. At Chic-fil-A

Q: what do you like to drink?
A: milk

Q: who are your friends?
A: Ada.
Q: Anyone else?
A: Let’s see….’nette, Ruffie, Dalton, Ella, E-yi

Q: Who is your family?
A: Ellie & Mollie
Q: Anyone else?
A: No

Q: what do you want to do when you get bigger?
A: be really tall

Q: what’s your favorite thing to do?
A: play cars



Q: What do you like the watch on TV?
A: golf, and shows

Q: Are you a big boy?
A: yeah. And Daddy. And Unca Scott

3 comments:

Mar Mar said...

Too cute! But if the rest of us aren't family, ask Noah what we are!

Mar Mar

kelsey said...

That is so cute! I love Noah! That is so funny that he said he wants to be tall when he is grown up. haha.

Linds said...

sorry, I'm like the comment stalker here... I am catching up on blog reading :) I LOVE this! He is so sweet Mandy!