We are so blessed to be a part of such an incredible church. From worship on Sundays, to Community Group, to Josh's small group of 7th grade boys, to Moms n More--we are just constantly being filled up with Truth and wisdom! There are 3 messages from church lately that I wanted to share with anyone who might be interested. For anyone who is married and has kids of any age, I urge you to watch or listen to these first two messages sometime! I will personally be listening to them over and over. The first is a sermon from Tim Lundy on marriage, and the second is a sermon from Brandon Barnard on parenting. Really incredible, challenging stuff.
Parenting
This last message is from Moms n More last Tuesday. One of our wonderful teachers, Cindy Eoff, spoke on discipline and it was just what I needed to hear! If you are in the middle of the parenting trenches like I am (and I know many of you are!) and could use a little guidance, you will love this!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
OH, I am going to have to bookmark these and listen to them-- thanks! If you are wanting a good book on disciplining, :Don't Make me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman is REALLY good! It's all about biblical discipline, with PRACTICAL examples. She basically says "if this.. then this" and gives scriptures to back it up. SO SO SO good!
Post a Comment