Saturday, January 22, 2011

oh, Noah

This boy sure keeps me laughing. I really love this age! I've heard some pretty scary things about age 3, and as we're getting closer & closer to his birthday I'm seeing some of those traits emerge. BUT I am also enjoying a sweet, fun, and hilarious little boy who says the funniest things all day long! I just love it. I have a feeling that these interview and quote posts might be coming up more frequently :)
  • The other day he was sitting on the floor playing with cars while I fed Sam a bottle. Out of nowhere he looked up and said "Jesus loves me."(long pause) "And he's a taaaaall man!" Ha! What in the world? It melted my heart and cracked me up at the same time.
  • Last night he put on his hard hat and started calling himself Bob the Builder. And not only that, he started referring to me as "Bob Builder's mommy" and Josh as "Bob Builder's daddy". He thought it was hilarious. He said it after everything he said: "What are you talking about, Bob Builder's mommy?" "He hit it hard, Bob Builder's mommy!" (we were watching golf). "Good night, Bob Builder's mommy" :)
  • Also last night, he suddenly declared "I'm a big boy now!" I asked him what makes him a big boy. Since we have just wrapped up potty training (YAY) I really expected him to say pooping in the potty. But, no. He said "School. And baby Jesus." ? I have no idea!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

He is so funny! I love hearing things he says. I love that boy!

Boonies in the Boonies said...

So funny! Where do they come up with these things!!