This picture of Noah cracks.me.up!
Our little beach baby
A few family shots
Josh says he will always remember this as his last picture with his sunglasses :) Right after this he got wiped out by a huge wave and lost them in the ocean.
Josh had been taking Noah to the pool all week, but the water was too cold for Sam. Finally by Saturday it had warmed up enough for him to take his first-ever dip in the pool. He took to it immediately! Looks like we might have another little water baby on our hands!
After pool time, we said our good-byes to the beach and packed up for the flight home. I flew alone with the boys again, and what a looooooong process it was. Basically, it was a nightmare. I won't go into all the details but let's just say the airline got quite an email from me on Monday, and I have already received a voucher that will more than cover my next trip :) Yes I will still fly with them again--hey, it's cheap!
Thanks for hanging in there and putting up with my excessive blogging about Beach Week 2011! It really was a wonderful week for our little family, with so many more memories than I could ever record here. Even though we just left this time last week, it feels like a lifetime ago--probably because we've been through quite a bit in that one short week! But I will always be thankful for the special week that we had soaking up the sun and the fun in Destin :)
THE END
1 comment:
Mandy! That's awesome that you got a flight voucher!! Way to go on the email writing! :) I, too, have LOVED following your beach week! So much fun! And, I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your appendix surgery! BLESS YOUR HEART!! Hope you are recovering quickly and feel better soon!! And, again, such a treat to see your sweet face at the airport! :)
Post a Comment