Friday, May 13, 2011
last day
Yesterday was Noah's last day of Mother's Day Out :( This year, especially the Spring, just flew by! He had such a wonderful year at "First Kids Day Out". He absolutely loved it from beginning to end. He had incredible teachers, a special friend he dubbed "Papa Bill", and made his own little BFF. Our family has just been so blessed by FKDO this year! And look how much my sweet boy has changed since the first day of "school", as he calls it. Next year he'll be going to a new preschool and I have such mixed feelings about it! I know he is ready, but I just can't believe he is going to be away from me THREE mornings a week! (four, actually, since we'll also have Moms n More). Whew, I'm struggling with it! It's a new place, with new teachers, and new friends, and without his aunt running the show and giving him extra special attention :) We'll all survive, right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He really has changed. He looks older. Can't wait to spend a week at the beach with y'all!
I just realized I was signed in under Micah's blogger account. Oops. That was really Kelsey not "Mr. Osborne". haha
Post a Comment